One of the interesting things about blogging and promoting conservatism is the flak you will get from persons on the opposite end of the spectrum. Let me introduce you to another coward of the left.
This was a comment left to me on a blog asking for the opposition to the internet sales tax: Bowdenpussy: “Bowden close your cum dumpster. Stop attributing fake ass quotes to G Washington. Those 23 men you lost you should be a patriot like them and go find them and join them. You and your weak ass blog.”
Now, this lovely person and his/her colorful language clearly demonstrates a few of the more common characteristics of attacks you will receive from a low information voter.
First, you will notice the attack is personal, rather than ideological. This is very typical of what they do. When there is no actual basis of attacking the idea due to flawed logic, they attack the person rather than debate the idea.
Second, you will notice how it is anonymous. People like this are typically afraid to use their own names when they make an attack. They use the internet to mask who they are. I have never once used a fake name to promote what I believe in. This sort of action shows that they are indeed cowardly.
To address this person specifically, whoever you are:
You are granted free speech. I will not stop you from posting what you believe. As a matter of fact, I will gladly defend your right to do so. Unlike you, I have learned that in the world of ideas, attacks like this do nothing but damage the ideals you believe in.
As per the personal attack toward me. Again, you can say as you wish. I will not ever stop you. I know who I am, and I know what I will fight for. It seems that you have not done much in your life other than spit venomous hate towards people you disagree with.
Unlike you, I took an oath to defend the Constitution. To me this oath never had an expiration. Just because my enlistment ended, did not mean I threw in the towel and let things be. The true heroes are those twenty three men who lost their lives, and I am left trying to find a way to make a difference since I lived. I know it is what they would have wanted. That is why I still try to serve.
Next time, perhaps, you can use your real name instead of being such a coward and hiding behind the internet mask. However, I think that we both know that since you cannot form a true idea based in reasoning, you will not be able to.
At any rate, I hope that God will soften your heart and I will pray for you.
And he’s doing it RIGHT NOW!
“The Marketplace Fairness Act” (S. 743), would mandate that businesses to collect sales taxes for all of America’s estimated 9,600 state and local taxing authorities!
The complexity to comply would raise consumer costs, and force small and medium-sized businesses to keep track of thousands of different tax codes to do online business – a move that will likely crush small business. This complexity
could force businesses to stop selling out of state, stunting growth and driving down the economy!
And for those unwilling to comply, bureaucrats will have the authority to levy stiff penalties and interest on top of the tax bill!
Small business owners also oppose the plan saying it forces them to shift their focus from innovation and growth to complying with complicated tax codes from each individual state.
Grassfire has launched this EMERGENCY petition – to give free-market consumers an opportunity to challenge Reid, by opposing this latest tax-hike scheme.
I’ve already added my name to this important petition and I’m urging you to do the same.
Click below to add your name to our petition opposing “The Marketplace Fairness Act” – which in reality is simply an Internet Sales tax that you will be paying!
Click here to sign:??http://www.grassfire.com/986/petition.asp?PID=39121976&ref_id=20567&NID=1
Apparently, Vice President Joe Biden hasn’t gotten the memo about how Americans feel about guns. He actually believes that somehow, in this year, we are somehow going to up and forget that the second amendment exists.
“For the first time ever, you have people who are for gun safety, for increasing background checks,” Biden said. “Two out of three of them say it will be a major determining factor in how I vote. That’s the political dynamic that has changed. So I think we’re going to get this anyway. I think this will pass before the year is out, within this Congress.”
Now, I, for one, would really like to know exactly where the administration is pulling statistics on feelings towards guns from. Several times President Barack Obama cited a 90% of Americans believe in what the Senate was proposing, and now Biden is pulling a 60% statistic that we agree.
This makes absolutely no sense. First of all. Most law abiding gun owners do not agree with any of what the Senate proposed. This was not just the NRA opposing this sort of legislation. Let me put it this way: I am not a well known person around the United States quite yet, and I am only one person. Yet, as only one person, I was able to get over 3,000 letters sent to Washington D.C. and over 10,000 phone call pledges to oppose gun control measures.
This is without any sponsorship from groups like the NRA or National Association of Gun Rights, or gun manufacturers. When I last checked the petitions and campaigns of the NRA, NAGR, and Ruger (just three of the groups opposing) it was in February. There were over 2 million signatures from three organizations.
Facebook has been over run by pro Constitution groups faster than Facebook can shut them down. Twitter was abuzz with pro second amendment statements (and still is). I attended three rallies with thousands attending, even in bitter cold conditions. Not to mention the hundreds of sheriffs departments across the country that stood up to say that they refuse to enforce laws that violate a Constitutional right. Oh, and there is the federal nullification laws being passed and introduced in multiple states.
Now, I have no scientific data to back me up on percentages, but I will not pull a number out of thin air either. Suffice it to say, that in my experiences over the last few months, I would say that the majority of Americans oppose gun control measures. The only statistic I can remember is that only 4% of the country even thought gun control was an issue that needed to be addressed.
I would watch yourself Joe, and any other politician seeking to disarm the law abiding people in this country. After all, the revolution was officially started when the British came to take the arms away from the Colonists. We have drawn our lines.
Being a divorced dad can be one of the hardest things a man can face in his life. When I found out I was going to be a father of my first child, I was ecstatic. I always wanted to be a dad. Years down the road, I unfortunately faced what many in America face: divorce.
Luckily, I was married to a reasonable woman, so she and I share custody of our two sons.
Caleb and Conner are two of the most amazing things that happened to me in my life and I thank God every day for them being in this life of mine.
My time with them the last few days have been awesome. Between the park, coloring, legos, and games we play, it has been very fulfilling. Their laughter and smiles bring me true joy.
One of the funnest games we play is what I call Tickle Spiders. It basically involves my hands being the spiders and my boys try to sqish them before they “bite” them. Something so simple, but gets them every time.
I have never been really well off, so games like this are what we have. I wouldn’t trade it for all the money in the world. The time with them is priceless.
I miss them so much while they are gone. Pray this week goes quickly.
There have been many times I have been online seeing persons from the “military” posting pictures of themselves in dress uniforms, or stating comments that claim awards that would have been impossible to earn. I am tired of this injustice.
When I was in the service, and as a veteran today, I am not parading around showing the awards off I did earn, let alone claiming awards I never received. To me, there is no reason for me to do that. You see, when an award is given, often times it is due to something out of the ordinary happening, in my case SHTF (Sh*t Hit The Fan) since I was in an infantry unit. Other men were either horrifically wounded or died. I feel no honor in wearing a medal, when a true hero gave a bigger sacrifice.
One of the most recent claims I saw, was a young soldier who claimed to people he was a Medal of Honor recipient. This is the lowest a person can get when it comes to stealing valor. The men who have earned this medal went far above and beyond the call of duty at the risk of their own lives, and in many cases, gave their lives in order to complete their mission.
I believe it is time to reinstate the Stolen Valor law, so that people cannot sit there and claim what is not theirs. I just cannot stand this. Twenty three men I knew very closely, brothers though not of blood, are not here today, while pricks like these valor thieves parade around acting like they are God’s gift to the world. There needs to be something that can be done to preserve what veterans consider high honors for our brothers who fell in battle and think nothing about receiving one ourselves.
On top of this, it is time that credit be given to the men and women who do go above and beyond the call of duty. So many men I served with did not earn a single medal, but performed magnificently when it was time for action. Never once did I hear any of the men I served with complain about not receiving a medal, though all of us put our own heroes in for their deeds.
If you are a thief of valor, you ought to be ashamed, and if you do/did wear the uniforms of our armed forces, you are a disgrace. If it were up to me, your characteristic of discharge would be changed to dishonorable, because you do not rate what you wear.
I wanted to share with my readers an announcement from an excellent organization called Patriots for America. There is great news in their movement to help restore America to the Constitution. I have been working with the founders of the organization and you will not find people more dedicated to our nation. You can find out more about the organization at www.patriots4america.com
Below is the website for Patriots4America.com. This is the project that Mitchell Mason (Founder) and I have been working on. Mitch and I are trying very hard to reunite our beloved nation. I joined Patriots4 America after the fraudulent 2012 Presidential Election last November..
Patriots4America.com has applied for the 501 c(3) and have most of it accomplished. It will take another month or so to complete the process.
Until the donation logo up on the Patriots website works, Donations can be mailed to P.O. BOX 422348, Kissimmee, Fl 34741-9998.
Donations will pay for the logistics, guest speakers/performers et al. We will have busses to and from local airports. We are also hoping to have rental wheelchairs for our Veterans (included in the donation).
Guest Speakers so far are:
And we have sent invitations to Senator Ted Cruz, Glenn Beck, Mark Levin, Dr. Ben Carson, et al.
We are expecting approximately 5 million Brave Patriots to attend the
Patriots4America Walk in D.C at noon on 09/11/13.
Our missions are located on the website.
Please help us reunite our beloved nation! For when we reunite as one voice, we can put God back in the schools we choose for our children. When we reunite as one voice, we will heal the wounds Barack Hussein Obama had inflicted on our beloved nation. When we reunite as one voice, we can put an end to the murder of our unborn. When we reunite as one voice, we can become “One Nation Under God, Indivisible, with Liberty and Justice for all”…..once again!
I am honored and humbled that Senator Ted Cruz, Rep Craig Bowden, Michelle Malkin, Sharren Angel, and several other prominent conservatives are following Patriots4America.
Please join us to reunite and renovate our beloved nation!
May God bless our beloved America!
Barbara Mary Thomas
The media, this administration, and many serving in the Senate and House of Representatives are too scared of offending someone that they have refused to refer to Islamic terror as being a problem for the United States. This age of political correctness is doing nothing more than prepping the U.S. for another massive attack in the scale of the World Trade Center/Pentagon attacks in 2001.
This is not to say that every Muslim is a terrorist, but make no mistake, most terrorism comes from those practicing a form of Islam. I spent eight years of my life as a US Marine either training to fight, or fighting Jihadis. Their numbers are growing, their attacks are more bold, and they are planning to hit our nation again and again. It is time to wake up and realize that there is an enemy out there, and it is time to wake up to the fact that this government has been complicit in their spread across the world.
Let a candid world know what these evil men are responsible for, and then try to tell me whether or not Islamic Jihad (Holy War) is a problem or not. And then tell me if you are going to continue to walk on egg shells and be PC towards these disgusting excuses for human beings. And this list will only be from 2000 to present. Please notice how long the list is and the deaths Jihad is responsible for.
- 5 August 2000 – Christmas Eve 2000 Indonesia bombings killing 18
- USS Cole bombing at a Yemen port, October 12, 2000. 17 American sailors were killed, 39 injured.
- March 4, 2001 – 2001 Netanya bombing, Netanya. 3 dead
- May 18, 2001 – 2001 HaSharon Mall suicide bombing, Netanya. 5 dead
- June 1, 2001 – Dolphinarium discotheque suicide bombing, Tel Aviv. 21 dead
- August 9, 2001 – Sbarro restaurant suicide bombing, Jerusalem. 15 dead
- September 9, 2001 – Nahariya train station suicide bombing, Nahariya. 3 dead
- 11 September 2001 – 4 planes hijacked by 19 al-Qaeda hijackers: two planes crashed into World Trade Center and one into the The Pentagon. 2,973 dead.
- November 29, 2001 – Pardes Hanna bus bombing, Israel. 3 dead
- December 1, 2001 – Ben Yehuda Street Bombing, Jerusalem. 11 dead
- December 2, 2001 – Haifa bus 16 suicide bombing, Haifa. 15 dead
- 13 December 2001 – Suicide attack on Indian parliament in New Delhi by Pakistan-based Islamist terrorist organizations, Jaish-E-Mohammad and Lashkar-e-Toiba. Aimed at eliminating the top leadership of India and causing anarchy in the country. 7 dead, 12 injured.
- January 25, 2002 – 2002 Tel Aviv outdoor mall bombing, Tel Aviv. 25 injured
- January 27, 2002 – 2002 Jaffa Street bombing, Jerusalem. 1 dead
- February 16, 2002 – Karnei Shomron Mall suicide bombing, Israel. 3 dead, 30 injured
- March 2, 2002 – Yeshivat Beit Yisrael massacre, Jerusalem. 11 dead
- March 9, 2002 – Café Moment bombing, Jerusalem. 11 dead
- March 20, 2002 – Umm al-Fahm bus bombing, Israel. 7 dead
- March 21, 2002 – King George Street bombing, Jerusalem. 3 dead
- March 27, 2002 – Suicide bomb attack on a Passover Seder in a Hotel in Netanya, Israel. 30 dead, 133 injured.
- 30 March 2002 and 24 November 2002 – Attacks on the Hindu Raghunath temple, India. Total 25 dead.
- March 29, 2002 – Kiryat HaYovel supermarket bombing,Jerusalem. 2 dead
- March 31, 2002 – Matza restaurant suicide bombing, Haifa. 15 dead
- April 10, 2002 – Yagur Junction bombing, Yagur. 8 dead
- April 12, 2002 – 2002 Mahane Yehuda Market bombing,Jerusalem. 6 dead
- May 7, 2002 – 2002 Rishon LeZion bombing, Rishon LeZion. 15 dead
- May 7, 2002 – Bombing in al-Arbaa, Algeria. 49 dead, 117 injured.
- May 19, 2002 – Netanya Market bombing, Netanya. 3 dead
- June 5, 2002 – Megiddo Junction bus bombing, Megiddo Junction. 17 dead
- June 11, 2002 – 2002 Herzliya shawarma restaurant bombing,Herzliya. 1 dead
- June 18, 2002 – Patt Junction Bus Bombing, Jerusalem. 19 dead
- June 19, 2002 – 2002 French Hill suicide bombing, Jerusalem by the Al-Aqsa Martyrs’ Brigades. 7 dead, 35 injured.
- July 16, 2002 – 2002 Immanuel bus attack, Israel. 9 dead
- July 17, 2002 – Neve Shaanan Street bombing, Tel Aviv. 5 dead
- July 31, 2002 – Hebrew University bombing, Jerusalem. 9 dead
- August 4, 2002 – Meron Junction Bus 361 attack, Israel. 9 dead
- September 19, 2002 – Allenby Street bus bombing, Tel Aviv. 6 dead
- September 24, 2002 – Machine Gun attack on Hindu temple in Ahmedabad, India. 31 dead, 86 injured.
- 12 October 2002 – Bombing in Bali nightclub. 202 killed, 300 injured.
- October 21, 2002 – Karkur junction suicide bombing, Israel. 14 dead
- October 27, 2002 – Sonol gas station bombing, Ariel, West Bank. 3 dead
- 23 October 2002 – Moscow theater hostage crisis; Some 40 to 50 Islamist militant separatist seized a crowded Moscow theater taking 850 hostages. 170 killed, 700 injured.
- November 21, 2002 – Kiryat Menachem bus bombing, Jerusalem. 11 dead
- January 5, 2003 – Tel Aviv central bus station massacre, Tel Aviv. 23 dead
- March 5, 2003 – Haifa bus 37 suicide bombing, Haifa. 17 dead
- April 30, 2003 – Mike’s Place suicide bombing, Tel Aviv. 3 dead
- May 16, 2003 – Casablanca Attacks – 4 simultaneous attacks in Casablanca killing 33 civilians (mostly Moroccans) carried by Salafia Jihadia.
- May 18, 2003 – 2003 French Hill suicide bombing, Jerusalem. 7 dead
- May 19, 2003 – Afula mall bombing, Afula. 3 dead
- June 11, 2003 – Davidka Square bus bombing, Jerusalem. 17 dead
- August 5, 2003 – 2003 Marriott Hotel bombing in Mega Kuningan,South Jakarta, Indonesia; suicide bomber detonated a car bomb outside the JW Marriott Jakarta lobby, killing 12 and injuring 150
- August 19, 2003 – Shmuel HaNavi bus bombing, Jerusalem. 23 dead
- September 9, 2003 – Tzrifin bus stop attack, Israel. 9 dead
- September 9, 2003 – Café Hillel bombing, Jerusalem. 7 dead
- October 4, 2003 – Maxim restaurant suicide bombing, Haifa. 21 dead
- December 25, 2003 – Geha Interchange bus stop bombing, Israel. 4 dead, 20 injured
- January 14, 2004 – 2004 Erez Crossing bombing, Gaza Strip. 4 dead
- January 29, 2004 – Gaza Street bus bombing, Jerusalem. 11 dead
- February 22, 2004 – Liberty Bell Park bus bombing, Jerusalem. 8 dead
- March 14, 2004 – 2004 Ashdod Port bombings, Port of Ashdod. 10 dead
- 11 March 2004 – Madrid train bombings. 191 killed, 1460 injured (alleged link to Al-Qaeda).
- August 31, 2004 – Beersheba bus bombings, Beersheba. 16 dead
- 1 September 2004 – Beslan school hostage crisis, approximately 344 civilians including 186 children killed.
- 9 September 2004 – 2004 Australian Embassy bombing in Jakarta, Indonesia; suicide bomber exploded a one-tonne car bomb, which was packed into a small Daihatsu delivery van, outside the Australian embassy at Kuningan District, South Jakarta killing 9 and injuring over 150
- October 7, 2004 – 2004 Sinai bombings, Sinai peninsula, Egypt. 34 dead
- November 1, 2004 – Carmel Market bombing, Tel Aviv. 3 dead
- January 13, 2005 – Karni border crossing attack, Gaza Strip. 6 dead
- February 25, 2005 – Stage Club bombing, Tel Aviv. 5 dead
- 5 July 2005 – Attack at the Hindu Ram temple at Ayodhya, India; one of the most holy sites of Hinduism. 6 dead.
- 7 July 2005 – Multiple bombings in London Underground. 53 killed by four suicide bombers. Nearly 700 injured.
- July 12, 2005 – HaSharon Mall suicide bombing (July 12, 2005), Netanya. 5 dead
- 21 July 2005 London bombings – Four attempted bomb attacks disrupted part of London’s public transport system two weeks after the 7 July 2005 London bombings. The explosions occurred around midday at Shepherd’s Bush, Warren Street and Oval stations on London Underground, and on a bus in Shoreditch. A fifth bomber dumped his device without attempting to set it off.
- 23 July 2005 – Bomb attacks at Sharm el-Sheikh, an Egyptian resort city, at least 64 people killed.
- 1 October 2005 – 2005 Bali bombings in Jimbaran & Kuta, Bali,Indonesia; a series of bombings kills at least 20 and injures over 100
- October 26, 2005 – Hadera Market bombing, Hadera. 7 dead
- 29 October 2005 – 29 October 2005 Delhi bombings, India. Over 60 killed and over 180 injured in a series of three attacks in crowded markets and a bus, just 2 days before the Diwali festival.
- 9 November 2005 – 2005 Amman bombings. a series of coordinated suicide attacks on hotels in Amman, Jordan. Over 60 killed and 115 injured. Four attackers including a husband and wife team were involved.
- December 5, 2005 – HaSharon Mall suicide bombing, Netanya. 5 dead
- 7 March 2006 – 2006 Varanasi bombings, India. A series of attacks in the Sankath Mochan Hanuman temple and Cantonment Railway Station in the Hindu holy city of Varanasi. 28 killed and over 100 injured.
- March 30, 2006 – Kedumim bombing, Kedumim. 4 dead
- April 17, 2006 – 2006 Tel Aviv shawarma restaurant bombing, Tel Aviv. 11 dead, 68 injured
- 11 July 2006 – 2006 Mumbai train bombings, Mumbai, India; a series of seven bomb blasts that took place over a period of 11 minutes on the Suburban Railway in Mumbai. 209 killed and over 700 injured.
- January 29, 2007 – Eilat bakery bombing, Eilat. 3 dead
- March and April 2007 – 2007 Casablanca bombings, Casablanca,Morocco; seven suicide bombers killed one and injured four over a five-week period
- 30 June 2007 – 2007 Glasgow International Airport attack,Glasgow, Scotland; A car loaded with propane canisters was driven into the glass doors of the Glasgow International Airport terminal and set ablaze. 1 killed and 5 injured.
- 14 August 2007 – Qahtaniya bombings: Four suicide vehicle bombers massacred nearly 800 members of northern Iraq’s Yazidi sect in the deadliest Iraq war’s attack to date.
- 23 December 2007 – The Tehreek-e-Nafaz-e-Shariate-Mohammadi(TNSM) claimed responsibility for a suicide bombing targeting a military convoy on behalf of the Tehrik-i-Taliban Pakistan. The blast in the Mingora area of the Swat Valley killed five soldiers and six civilians.
- February 4, 2008 – 2008 Dimona suicide bombing, Dimona. 1 dead, 9 injured
- 5 February 2008 – February 2008 Bosaso bombings by Al-Shabaab. 25 dead, 80 injured.
- 2 July 2008 – In the Jerusalem bulldozer attack, an Arab resident of east Jerusalem identified as Hussam Taysir Duwait (also referred to as Hussam Duwiyat, Hossam Dawyyat, or erroneously as Jabr Duwait), attacked several cars on Jaffa Road in Jerusalem, Israel using a front-end loader (erroneously referred to as a bulldozer in the media), killing three people and wounding at least thirty other pedestrians, before being shot to death. Israeli government spokesman Mark Regev said that an inquiry indicated the attacker had been acting alone. 3 dead, 30+ injured. Three copycat attacks have occurred since then.
- 26 July 2008 – 2008 Ahmedabad bombings, India. Islamic terrorists detonate at least 21 explosive devices in the heart of this industrial capital, leaving at least 56 dead and 200 injured. A Muslim group calling itself the Indian Mujahideen claims responsibility. Indian authorities believe that extremists with ties to Pakistan and/or Bangladesh are likely responsible and are intent on inciting communal violence. Investigation by Indian police led to the eventual arrest of a number of terrorists suspected of carrying out the blasts, most of whom belong to a well-known terrorist group, The Students Islamic Movement of India.
- 3 August 2008 – The 2008 Mogadishu bombings in Somalia. 21+ dead, 46+ injured.
- 21 August 2008 – Tehrik-i-Taliban Pakistan spokesman Maulvi Umar claimed that the group was responsible for 21 August 2008 suicide bomb attack on a military complex.
- 23 August 2008 – Tehrik-i-Taliban Pakistan claimed responsibility for the 2008 Swat Valley bombing.
- 13 September 2008 – Bombing series in Delhi, India. Pakistani extremist groups plant bombs at several places including India Gate, out of which the ones at Karol Bagh, Connaught Place and Greater Kailash explode leaving around 30 people dead and 130 injured, followed by another attack two weeks later at the congested Mehrauli area, leaving 3 people dead.
- 29 October 2008 – 2008 Hargeisa–Bosaso bombings by Al-Shabaab. 30 dead, 80 injured.
- 6 November 2008 – Someone using the name Abdur Rehman claimed that the Tehrik-i-Taliban Pakistan was behind a 6 November 2008 suicide bombing that targeted tribal elders, who had gathered in the Bajaur tribal area to discuss efforts to coordinate with the government against the Pakistani Taliban. The blast took the lives of 16 and injured 31.
- 26 November 2008 – Muslim extremists kill at least 174 people and wound numerous others in a series of coordinated attacks on India’s largest city and financial capital, Mumbai. The government of India blamed Pakistan based militant group Lashkar-e-Taiba and stated that the terrorists killed/caught were citizens of Pakistan, a claim which the Pakistani government first refused but then accepted when given proof. Ajmal Kasab, one of the terrorists, was caught alive.
- 30 March 2009 – In telephone interviews with news media Mehsud claimed responsibility for the 30 March 2009 attack on the police training academy in Lahore. He told the BBC that the attack was in retaliation for continued missile strikes from American drones for which the Pakistani government shared responsibility. In the same interview Mehsud claimed two other attacks: a 25 March attack on an Islamabad police station and a 30 March suicide attack on a military convoy near Bannu.
- 4 April 2009 – Mehsud claimed responsibility for the Binghamton shootings, stating that they were in retaliation for continued missile strikes from American drones. The FBI denied this claim and stated this was nothing to do with Massod.
- 18 June 2009 – 2009 Beledweyne bombing by Al-Shabaab. 35 dead.
- 17 July 2009 – 2009 Marriott and Ritz-Carlton Hotels bombing inMega Kuningan, South Jakarta, Indonesia; suicide bombers hit the Marriott and 5 minutes later the Ritz-Carlton. 9 killed and 53 injured
- 27 August 2009 – Azam Tariq, spokesman of the Tehrik-i-Taliban Pakistan, claimed responsibility for a suicide bombing at a security checkpoint along the Pakistan-Afghan border near Torkham on 27 August 2009. Tariq said by telephone that the attack was the first in retaliation for the death of Baitullah Mehsud. Although the exact number of casualties was unknown, a doctor at a nearby hospital told Dawn News that they had received 22 bodies and local people working at the blast site said they had retrieved 13 bodies.
- 5 October 2009 – Azam Tariq claimed responsibility for a suicide attack that killed five at the UN’s World Food Programme Islamabad offices on 5 October 2009.
- 12 October 2009 – The Tehrik-i-Taliban Pakistan, through Azam Tariq, claimed responsibility for the October 2009 attack on the army’s headquarters at Rawalpindi. Tariq told the Associated Press that the attack was carried out by its “Punjabi faction” although the military insisted the attack originated in South Waziristan.
- 15 October 2009 – The Tehrik-i-Taliban Pakistan claimed responsibility for three separate coordinated attacks in Lahore. 10 militants targeted buildings used by the Federal Investigation Agency(FIA), the Manawan Police Training School and the Elite Police Academy.
- 25 October 2009. Baghdad, Iraq. During a terrorist attack, two bomber vehicles detonated in the Green Zone, killing at least 155 people and injuring 520.
- 28 October 2009 – Peshawar, Pakistan. A car bomb is detonated in a woman exclusive shopping district, and over 110 killed and over 200 injured.
- 3 December 2009 – The 2009 Hotel Shamo bombing in Mogadishu, Somalia. A male suicide bomber disguised as a woman detonates in a hotel meeting hall. The hotel was hosting a graduation ceremony for local medical students when the blast went off. 25 dead – including four government ministers – and 60 injured.
- 1 January 2010 – Lakki Marwat, Pakistan. A suicide car bomber drove his explosive-laden vehicle into a volleyball pitch as people gathered to watch a match, killing more than 100 people.
- 5 January 2012 Iraq bombings, Baghdad and Nasiriyah, Iraq byIslamic State of Iraq. 73 dead, 149 injured.
- 14 February 2010 – 2010 Pune bombing, Pune, Maharashtra, India. bomb blast ripped through the city’s popular German Bakery, close to the Osho Ashram and diagonally across from the Jewish Chabad House killing 17 people and injuring 65.Maharashtra Anti-Terrorism Squad (ATS) claimed involvement of Pakistan based Lashkar-e-Taiba’s (LeT).Police arrested Mirza Himayat Baig Inayat Baig,who allegedly heads Lashkar-e-Taiba’s (LeT) module in the state. ATS has also arrested Bilal Baba Hussain Fareed Shaikh (27).In its chargesheet filed in a Pune court, the ATS has also named six other accused – all co-conspirator and absconding – Mohsin Choudhary, Yasin Bhatkal, Riyaz Bhatkal, Iqbal Bhatkal, Faiyaz Kagzi and Zabihuddin Ansari.
- 14 January 2012 Basra bombing, Basra, Iraq. 53 dead, 130 injured.
- 27 January 2012 Baghdad bombing, Baghdad, Iraq by Al-Qaeda in Iraq. 32 dead, 71 injured.
- 23 February 2012 Iraq attacks, Baghdad, Iraq by Islamic State of Iraq. 83 dead, 250+ injured.
- 20 March 2012 Iraq attacks, Baghdad and at least 9 other cities,Iraq. 52 dead, ~ 250 injured.
- 28 May 2010 – Attacks on Ahmadi Mosques Lahore, Pakistan.Tehrik-i-Taliban Pakistan claimed attacks on two mosques simultaneously belonging to the Ahmadiyya Muslim Community, killing nearly 100 and injuring many others.
- 7 December 2010 – 2010 Varanasi bombing, India. 2 dead, 37 injured.
- 1 January 2011 – Alexandria, Egypt. A car bomb exploded outside a Coptic Orthodox church after worshippers had gathered for a prayer celebration on New Year’s Eve. 21 dead, 97 injured.
- 24 January 2011 – Domodedovo International Airport, Moscow, Russia. A suicide bomb attack in the international arrivals hall of Domodedovo International Airport, Moscow killed at least 37 people and injured some 180. Attacks were later attributed to the Caucasus Emirate an Islamist terrorist organisation.
- 25 January 2011 – Manilla, Philippines. A bomb under a bus seat detonated on a passenger bus commuting in Manilla. 5 dead, 14 injured. The attack has been attributed to the Islamist Terrorist Organization Jemaah Islamiyah.
- 26 January 2011 – Khasavyurt, Russia. A car bomb explosion detonated by the Caucasus Emirate an Islamist terrorist organisation ripped through a cafe, with the blast killing and injuring both cafe workers and customers within the Russian city of Khasavyurt. 4 dead, 6 injured.
- 18 April 2011 – Pattani, Thailand. Suspected Muslim insurgents have set off a car bomb that killed one soldier and wounded 25 people in restive southern Thailand.
- 25 April 2011 – Maiduguri, Nigeria. An explosion at a hotel killed 3 people and wounded 14 others in northeastern Nigeria. A second explosion went off at a cattle market in the town of Maiduguri; it is suspected that the attacks have been perpetrated by the radical Islamic sect Boko Haram (figuratively, “Western or non-Islamic education is a sin”)
- 28 April 2011 – 2011 Marrakech bombing, Marrakesh, Morocco. A suicide bombing struck a cafe in Djemaa el Fna square, killing mostly foreigners and several Moroccan’s, in the center of Morocco’s southern city of Marrakesh, which is located in southern Morocco. 16 dead and at least 20 injured. The attack was attributed to the Moroccan Islamic Combatant Group.
- 8 June 2011 – Narathiwat, Thailand. Suspected Islamic militants killed two Buddhist monks and left a bomb at the scene that subsequently exploded and wounded five police officers. 2 dead, 5 injured.
- 18 July 2011 – 2011 Hotan attack, Hotan, China. A group of 18 young Uyghur men who opposed the local government’s campaign against the full-face Islamic veil perpetrated a series of coordinated bomb and knife attacks and occupied a police station on Nuerbage Street, killing two security guards and taking eight hostages. The attackers yelled religious slogans, including ones associated with Jihadism.
- 30–31 July 2011 – 2011 Kashgar attacks, Kashgar, China. A series of busy markets and restaurants were attacked by the East Turkestan Islamic Movement in the city of Kashgar, by car bombs and stabbing attacks, killing 23 and wounding 42 people in total.
- 27 January 2012. Baghdad, Iraq. Suicide bomber kills 33 at funeral procession.
- 28 February 2012 – 2012 Yecheng attack, Yecheng, China. At around 6 p.m. on February 28, 2012, a group of eight Uyghur men led by religious extremist Abudukeremu Mamuti attacked pedestrians with axes and knives on a crowded street. Local police fought with Mamuti’s group, ultimately killing all and capturing Mamuti. One police officer died and four police were injured, while 15 pedestrians died from Mamuti’s assault and 14 more civilians were injured.
- 20 March 2012 – 2012 Midi-Pyrénées shootings in Toulouse,France Algerian gunman on a motorcycle kills 4 at a Jewish school. 7 dead, 5 injured.
- 30 April 2012 – Gunmen of Boko Haram kill 15 people and wound many more in Nigeria.
- 11 September 2012 – On the anniversary of the 2001 September 11th attacks in the United States, Islamist militants killed 4 and wounded 7 in the Benghazi U.S. Consulate attack including American Ambassador Christopher Stevens.
- 29–30 September 2012 Muslims Attack Buddhist Temples, Homes Over Quran Facebook Photo in Chittagong. The latest reports indicate that about 15 temples and pagodas and about 100 houses of Buddhists living in the area had been set on fire.
- 21 November 2012 – Tel-Aviv, Israel. Bus explodes on Tel Aviv’s Shaul Hamelech Street; 28 wounded, one seriously, one moderately.
- 21 February 2013. Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh. A series of two bomb blasts in a crowded place killed 16 people and 119 were injured. There were two blasts on Thursday at 6.58 p.m. and 7.01 p.m. The bicycle had a bag hung to its carrier, which the police believe had an Improvised Explosive Device (IED).
- 15 April 2013. Boston Marathon bombings. Two brothers, Tamerlan and Dzhokhar Tsarnev, planted two bombs near the finish line of the Boston Marathon. The blast killed 3 and injured 183 others.
Tell me again why I should not let the world know? Hell, from this list it looks like the whole world does know. So why won’t our government or media come clean and admit we have a problem?